Saturday, October 21, 2006

Estadio Santiago Bernabeu



So here it is, the classic Bernabeu stadium which has graced some of the best football players in the world. It is a truly magnificent stadium and very steep so that you feel that you are right above the pitch!



The tour around the stadium only cost around £5 which is brilliant as we were able to check out the stadium, museum, changing rooms and even sit in the manager's chair!!



I did try and get some of the hallowed grass while we were walking alongside the pitch! I couldn't resist! Unfortunately the security guard caught me with a clump of fresh grass in my hand and confronted with such evidence he didn't look too happy!!



I had to open my hand and simply watch the dead grass slip away in the wind hoping that somehow it made up for my heinous crime!

Obviously not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home