Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Skiing trip in the Alps



Late last night I returned from an epic skiing trip to La Plagne in the Alps, it was awesome!



I went down with my old buddy Nick to stay in his girlfriend's chalet in Champany along with his brother Alex and our old school friend Jess.



We headed down overnight on Boxing Day and managed to fit five days of brilliant skiing in and luckily we had just enough snow, so we were pretty lucky!



It was my first time out on the snow and it was a little tricky. But after a bit of guidance and a private lesson I was going just as fast as everyone else, albeit slightly out of control, sometimes! Luckily, I lived to tell the tale!



Spending new year's eve in a lovely log cabin on the mountain side was fantastic and a great way to end 2006!



Happy new year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home